Friday, December 18, 2009

old green notebook, left corner

Bartenders guide to customers....
bartenders who all u see is the top of their head
they are cleanin so they can get the fuck out....

(post depression/breakup)
...she might even stay for breakfast, if she gets lucky
that was the comment that lost he my heart forever
I never have to make contact again.
my unquestionaing acceptance at face value of her
my limitless compassion, my patient indulgences of her psychosis, my understanding nature
my unconditional love. my everlasting belief in the incredible transformative power of true love...
CUSHED DESTROYED ANNHIALATED BY YOU BITCH
i was on my way
on my spiritual journey
aproaching enlightenment
in a zone
the love zone
like jordan lighting up the nba finalsunstoppable in my will and belief and self confidence to do anything
was there a let downon my end or did i just get beat up?
mugged at knifepoint
assaulted by her insensitive, selfish, money -grubbing ways.
she valued my credit rating more than my affection
i guess she figured she could clear her love record faster than i could clear my financial record
she was very successful in this clearance

housecleaning for your phone number...a true labor of love

wasting away another day
my choice
my life, my rules, sleep til 11, then time to mobilize. to gather momentum to become mr economic juggernaut.
MISS STEAKS- titty bar steakhouse
HEIL HEIFER- Nazi themed steak house popular in the midwest...a cow with a hitler moustache is the logo. gooose stepping waiters come out to sing your birthday song.. TOO SOON? this is a million dollar idea...Badass leather boots
grey shirts...SSteaks...For dessert the Gestapo Gelato...a swastika grill leaves grill marks on the steaks

Rant vs. pauline kael who rails on bradd pitt in monkeys...

harrystottle

hire me
i quit my job as a bartender again, convinced that i could makeit as a writeer. i have enough put away to last a month or two. do you think i can start supporting myself full time as a professional writer in that time?

replacing ignorance with enlightenment
14,000 hrs of brainwashing in schools
the job of the school is to give us all a foundation. to give us lessons in group interaction, to identify the psychos, the odd, to learn to discriminate effectively

thoughts from the middle of a multi marketing fugue

notes from the track

No christmas stalking foryou
no way
you were naughty
you dumped me two christmases ago to save some moneybesides that would vilolate my parole
i am a simple man
with few needs and exquisite taste in women
i need an exquisite woman whose got it together of is in the process of rebuilding it and just about there. i am the kind of boyfriend who you have right before you get really serious about life. women are tired of fun when they tire of me. they get really serious. too
much laughing and joy.

HELP ME SORT MY LOVE POEMS
MAYBE EVEN STAR IN ONE
DON"T LET 1.95 A MINUTE KEEP YOU FROM IMMORTALITY
CALL FOR A SAMPLE TODAY

pulp fiction analysis
does QT hate women?
is travolta a clown because he reads?

No comments:

Post a Comment